- 12 hoagie rolls
- 118.29 ml garlic butter
- 12 slice provolone cheese
- 236.59 ml onion
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 14.79 ml cider vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- zesty Italian dressing
- 453.59 g thin sliced sandwich steak
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate steaks in italian dressing for 6-24 hours.
- Stir fry steak until all the pink is gone, but not too long or it will be tough.
- Put onions and peppers into a seperate skillet with brown sugar and vinegar until soft and caramizled.
- spread garlic butter onto rolls and lay cheese over butter bake about ten minutes until cheese is bublbly and then stack them up!