Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great addition to your holiday table or anytime.
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into 2-inch spears
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- In a large skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Stir in the broccoli, water, salt and chili powder. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the broccoli is crisp-tender.