Italian-Style Bread Stuffing
- Heat olive oil or butter in large pot at medium high heat.
- Stir in chopped onion, celery, and peppers and saute till onions are translucent.
- Add oregano, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Fold in bread cubes, tossing till other ingredients are evenly dispersed among the bread cubes.
- Slowly add beef broth as you toss the bread cubes, adding only enough broth to moisten the cubes to your taste (you don't want them to get soggy, just moist enough to clump together).
- Dump all ingredients into a 1 and 1/2 quart casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F. for 40 minutes. Serve as side dish for roast beef, pot roast, etc.