Recipe by Lorraine3
Haven't made but looks good and easy! Found this recipe on the internet: www.cookshow.com. Recipe developed by Kristina Vanni who has won several national cooking contests.
- 1 cup amaretto-flavored nondairy liquid creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 7 ounces of bite-sized amaretti cookies
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces (depending on size)
- 1⁄3 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl place the coffee creamer, 1 cup of the heavy cream, pudding mix, and vanilla extract. Whisk for 2 minutes until thickened; place in refrigerator.
- In a large mixer bowl place remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, and confectioner's sugar. Whip at medium speed until soft peaks form, about 1-1/2 minutes. Fold mixture gently into pudding mixture until well combined.
- Place six 1-cup dessert dishes or ramekins on work surface. Spoon a few Tablespoons of pudding mixture into each dish. Place 4 cookies on pudding; top with banana slices. Layer in the same way, ending with pudding, making sure cookies and bananas are covered on the top layer. Cover dishes with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 45 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle each with chopped hazelnuts.