Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This a great tasting family side dish to serve to your family with chicken or meat dishes. It is also great to serve with a mixed green salad. The fresh tastes of Italy come out in this dish with the tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1. Preheat Oven to 370 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl mix Simply Potatoes with Italian dressing.
- 3. In a 9x13 pan add diced tomatoes.
- 4. On top of tomatoes evenly spread red potato wedges.
- 5. On top of potato wedges add bacon.
- 6. Top bacon with cheese.
- 7. Bake for 1 hour at 370 degrees.
- Serve as a side dish.