Italian Stuffed Squid Hoods
- Combine the breadcrumbs, feta, olives, chilli and oregano in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the squid hoods and close the ends with toothpicks to secure.
- Lightly spray with oil.
- Preheat a grill pan or frypan preferably non stick and cook the squid heads for about 2 mins each side till cooked but be careful not to overcook or they will be tough.
- Divide the lettuce leaves among 4 serving plates.
- Cut the squid into thick slices and arrange on the lettuce and serve with lemon wedges and toast.