- 1 (1 lb) packagestuffing mushroom
- 4 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1⁄2 cup butter ((or more)
- 1 -2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pre heat oven to 350. Clean and remove stems from mushrooms. Finely
- chop stems and set aside. In a medium fry pan add butter, garlic and
- mushroom stems. After a few minutes add the bread crumbs slowly. May not
- use all. Do not want mixture too dry. After bread crumbs are added take
- pan off heat and begin to fill mushroom caps. Bake on a cookie sheet
- 15-20 minutes til brown and caps are cooked.
- 2. Enjoy!