Cook1 hr 30 mins
very tasty, nice change from the usual meatloaf
Make and share this italian stuffed meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix meat, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, spices.
- flatten half of meat mixture in pan.
- top with layer of ham.
- top ham with provolone.
- top provolone with salami.
- top salami with mozzarella.
- cover with remaining meat mixture and seal edges.
- top with tomato sauce.
- bake for 1 1/2 hours.
This was GREAT chia!!!! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing your recipe!! The only tiny thing different I did, was I used spaghetti sauce instead of just tomato sauce, but I'm sure it would be just as good the way it was written. I LOVED it!