1 hr 25 mins
Chef #805805's Note:
Delicious and fits a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. I found a similar recipe in Portland's Palate, a collection of recipes from the City of roses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 - ounce sticks
- 8 ounces prosciutto ham (regular ham sandwich slices work also) or 6 slices prosciutto ham (regular ham sandwich slices work also)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pound with a rubber mallet until very thin.
- 3Sprikle chicken with salt, peper, theyme and marjoram.
- 4Place the proscuitto ham on top of the chicken.
- 5Place the mozzarella stick and sun-dried tomatoes on top of the ham.
- 6Roll chicken breasts around the filling.
- 7Place close together in a baking dish and baste with butter.
- 8Bake at 350 detrees for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- 9Slice the chicken breasts into half inch medallions for serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.2
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 333.3 mg
- Sodium 982.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 103.1 g