Prep 40 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious and fits a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. I found a similar recipe in Portland's Palate, a collection of recipes from the City of roses.
- 6 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 1 - ounce sticks
- 8 ounces prosciutto ham (regular ham sandwich slices work also) or 6 slices prosciutto ham (regular ham sandwich slices work also)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pound with a rubber mallet until very thin.
- Sprikle chicken with salt, peper, theyme and marjoram.
- Place the proscuitto ham on top of the chicken.
- Place the mozzarella stick and sun-dried tomatoes on top of the ham.
- Roll chicken breasts around the filling.
- Place close together in a baking dish and baste with butter.
- Bake at 350 detrees for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- Slice the chicken breasts into half inch medallions for serving.