1/1 Photo of Italian-Stuffed Burgers
Yummy burgers stuffed with mozzarella, onions and olives.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, chopped (I prefer green olives)
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 rolls or 4 hamburger buns, split, toasted
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- prepared pizza sauce (optional)
- mayonnaise (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- 1In small bowl, combine cheese, olives, and onion.
- 2Shape ground beef into eight patties, approximately 4 1/2-inch diameter.
- 3Place approximately 1/4 cup of cheese mixture in center of four patties; top with remaining patties. Press edges firmly together to seal; gently pat to 3/4-inch thickness.
- 4In small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper. Press evenly into both sides of each patty.
- 5Place patties on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 22 to 24 minutes to medium doneness (160 degrees) or until centers of patties are no longer pink and juices show no pink color; turn occasionally.
- 6Season burgers with salt, as desired. Line bottom of each roll with one tomato slice; top with burger.
- 7Add choice of toppings, if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian-Stuffed Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.2
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 790.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: