1/1 Photo of Italian stuffed bread
If you like strombolis, you will love this. It is bread stuffed with meats and cheese. This is a favorite in my family, and always has been.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw out bread dough.
- 2Dice a green pepper and onion (I make my pieces very small).
- 3Roll out dough on a floured surface.
- 4(your dough should be just wide enough to put your meats on) Stack the dough with a layer of each meat, cheese, and vegetable.
- 5bring edges of dough together.
- 6Using a little water will help the dough stick together.
- 7Be sure you leave no cracks in the dough, or your cheese will run out when cooking.
- 8Bake at 350 until golden brown (usually about 20-26 minutes depending on your oven and thickness of dough).
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian stuffed bread
Serving Size: 1 (1 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g