1/1 Photo of Italian Stuffed Beef & Sausage Bell Peppers
Denver cook's Note:
I like the Italian flavors of these peppers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large green peppers, cut lengthwise and cleaned out
- 453.59 g hot Italian sausage, crumbled
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 473.18 ml canned tomatoes
- 236.59 ml cooked rice
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 118.29 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 226.79 g can Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1Saute beef, sausage and onion until browned.
- 2Add garlic and saute 3 minutes Drain fat. Add tomatoes and seasonings.
- 3Simmer to bring out flavors.
- 4Add rice.
- 5Stuff peppers.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake in a casserole with some tomato sauce underneath peppers at 350 deg. for 30 to 40 minute until peppers are tender.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Stuffed Beef & Sausage Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (424 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 1104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: