- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup carrots or 1 cup zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat macaroni
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the dressing in a skillet.
- Cut the chicken in bite-size pieces and place in skilett.
- Cook for three-five minutes.
- Add tomatoes, chicken broth and seasoning.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Add uncooked noodles and carrots, reduce heat and simmer for eight minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.