1/1 Photo of Italian Steak Sandwiches
Vicki in CT's Note:
You'll need a bib for this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a small amount of olive oil heated on medium high, saute mushrooms and onions until soft. Stir in peppers. Place in a bowl and keep warm.
- 2Divide shaved beef into two portions and shape generally into same shape as grinder roll.
- 3Meanwhile toast grinder rolls.
- 4In same skillet as mushrooms were cooked heat a little more olive oil. Place two meat portions in hot skillet and brown. Flip over and immediately place cheese on each meat portion. Heat until cheese is melted.
- 5Using spatula remove meat from skillet and place cheese side down in grinder rolls. Top with mushroom, onion, and pepper mixture.
- 6Can top sandwich with lettuce, tomato, mayo, etc.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.1
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.2 mg
- Sodium 880.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: