Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
I got a small cookbook pamphlet during the holidays and this recipe was in it. I plan on making this very soon looks and sounds nummy!
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup chopped zucchini
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red peppers or 1⁄3 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef round steak, tenerdized (about 2 lbs total)
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- For the vegetable filling, in a small bowl combine carrot, zucchini, pepper, onion, cheese, parsley and pepper. Spoon 1/4 cup of filling over each piece of meat. Roll meat around the filling. secure with toothpick and 100% cotton string.
- Place meat rolls in 3 1/2- 4 qt slow cooker. Pour spaghetti sauce on top. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high 4-5 hours Discard strings and toothpicks. Serve with sauce.