Recipe by txzuckerbaeckerin
Clipped that from somewhere and make it all the time. Makes 24 servings with 2 tbsp spread and 5 crackers, each. Cooking time is chilling time
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (2/3 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream and salad-mix until smooth.
- Drain spinach very well, pad dry and chop coarsely.
- Add to cream mix and combine.
- Add cheese and mix.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- You may add 2 minced cloves of garlic to give it a zing.