- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, Ricotta, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 the spinach mixture in the bottom of 8x8 inch baking dish and top with 1 sliced tomato.
- Repeat layers and top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake 20 minutes.