Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe I got from Masterfoods & it is a great simple side dish to any meal. When I'm out of potatoes I sometimes even use tinned baby potatoes & it still works great.
- 750 g baby potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground dried chile or 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- Heat oil in a baking dish with garlic at 200.C for 2-3 minutes.
- Add potatoes & stir well to coat with mixture, sprinkle with herbs & chilli.
- Return to oven for approx 1 hour turning every 15 mins or so until golden & crisp.
Super easy and oh so good. I added a few more spices, but overall followed the recipe as written. I will definitely make these again.
Very good! I added some seasoned salt and long hot peppers (sliced) for a mildly spicy, crispy delicious side dish. I especially loved how the crispy exterior burst and the creamy interior just oozed out...yum! Thank you.
Wonderful potatoes! But this is what I did, it was way to hot, 95Ã‚Â° to cook in the oven so I made them on the grill. First I pre cooked them in the microwave for about 6 minutes total and put them in a heavy duty foil packet. I drizzled the oil on the foil before putting in the garlic, I added the pre-cooked potatoes, herbs and chile powder. I mixed everything together. I put the packet on the grill for about 30 minutes. flipping every 10 minutes or so. This came out so yummy and tender! Thanks for posting. :)