Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quicky recipe you can keep in the fridge and have handy for company, if theylast that long!
- 1 can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, zest of
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a clean jar-shake gently, top with olive oil, shake again and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
These have a very good flavor but are way too oily. I must have added too much oil but the recipe does not tell the exact quantity of oil to put in. I would make these again with but with less olive oil. Thank you for the recipe. The garlic in these is great.