Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A pasta dish made with fresh, ripe tomatoes, butter, garlic and parmesan cheese. I believe this recipe has made it in to my top ten all time favorites- excellent! I found this recipe in my "recipes to try" folder or I should say filing cabinet....so many recipes so little time.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large skillet melt the butter.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic to the butter and saute for about 5 minutes Add the grated cheese and lightly smash the tomatoes with a potato masher.
- Cook the tomato mixture til heated through.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add it to the sauce and simmer for about another 3-5 minutes.