Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is very simple to make. A nice change of pace from pasta with spaghetti sauce.
- 2 cups slivered cooked ham
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet and lightly saute the ham and garlic.
- Cook spaghetti, drain and add to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low, stir in cheese, half the parsley, eggs and olives.
- Remove from heat and toss with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley before serving.
This is a nice change-of-pace way to make spaghetti! I added a little more garlic because we like it so much. This is so easy to make and so flavorful. Definitely a dish that I will make over and over again. Thank you so much Kannwilson, for sharing this. It's a keeper!!!! :-)
Excellent! Loved it. The black olives were a nice touch. 5 stars all the way. Just add butter at the end to keep the noodles moist. Mmmmm.
Loved this recipe, whole family of 5 loved it, maybe just add some milk at the end cause it does dry out quickly!