Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy... I usually makes this to go over baked ravioli. Adjust red pepper flakes to your liking.
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Brown Italian sausage, onion and garlic; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 1 hour; serve over you favorite pasta.