Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs spaghetti (other pasta is fine)
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (sliced fine)
- 3 dried hot red chili peppers (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- parmesan cheese
- In a heavy skillet or cast iron frying pan, saute garlic and chili peppers in olive oil until the garlic is golden.
- Pour sauce into a warm serving bowl.
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- Drain well (do not rinse) and place in the serving bowl with spaghetti sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley, toss pasta gently to coat and serve with parmesan cheese.