Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb spaghetti, broken into fourths,cooked,and drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 (2 ounce) jarmccormick Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
This pasta salad was fantastic. Very easy to make. The salad supreme and Italian dressing make for a very zesty combination. I made it the night before, like you suggested so the flavors had time to soak in. I served this pasta salad along with a small green salad and White Zin. One incredible meal. Thanks.
This was a very easy recipe to make. The McCormick salad supreme dry seasoning mix really added a lot to the taste of this salad. I used Wish Bone 4 cheese Italian salad dressing. I think this recipe would also be good using Catalina salad dressing instead of the italian. Thanks for a great recipe NurseDi
ITALIAN???? Please don't call it Italian spaghetti Salad because in Italy even the dog dosen't eat Spaghetti salad. In italy we eat only hot spaghetti cooked in a milion way but not cold, and not like salad. But don't worry, around the 80% recepies that I fond on internet about Italian dish are not really Italian, like Alfredo sauce that here nobody know it. I wish you to try one day the realy italian food.