I use this recipe as a side dish to my Chicken Parmesan. The family loves it! Very easy and fast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2Drain and RINSE in cold water.
- 3In a bowl, add pasta, dressing, olives, and tomatoes.
- 4Toss generously. If pasta not coated enough, add a bit more italian dressing.
- 5Cover and chill at least 1-2 hours.
- 6Sprinkle parmesan cheese when serving.
- 7Tightly cover leftovers. Refridgerate.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1108.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.3 g