Recipe by whatsachef?
I use this recipe as a side dish to my Chicken Parmesan. The family loves it! Very easy and fast.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing (I use fat free)
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, cut up small
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain and RINSE in cold water.
- In a bowl, add pasta, dressing, olives, and tomatoes.
- Toss generously. If pasta not coated enough, add a bit more italian dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1-2 hours.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese when serving.
- Tightly cover leftovers. Refridgerate.