Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and satisfying, this soup will become a family favorite.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (alphabet, small shells, orzo, stars, O's, macaroni, you decide)
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 quart crushed tomatoes
- Brown hamburger with onion and italian seasoning. Drain.
- Cook pasta per package directions. Drain.
- Cook carrots and celery in tomato juice for 15 minutes, then combine with all ingredients. Cook for 15-20 minutes more.
- Serve hot.