Michael Chiarello made these on his show, Campground Cookout. We just loved them, you will too! keep away from the kids, made with red wine! Cooks Notes: Use your judgment on the chocolate! More, less...up to you! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Italy.
- 3 (10 ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups best-quality chocolate syrup
- 1 cup cabernet sauvignon wine
- 10 -12 marshmallows, roasted
- 15 -20 biscotti
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, mix solid chocolate, chocolate sauce and Cabernet. Mix well.
- Place 1 roasted marshmallow on a piece of biscotti.
- Top with as much chocolate Cabernet sauce as desired (1 to 2 tablespoons), or just dip it into the sauce.