1/1 Photo of Italian S'mores Not for the Kids!
Michael Chiarello made these on his show, Campground Cookout. We just loved them, you will too! keep away from the kids, made with red wine! Cooks Notes: Use your judgment on the chocolate! More, less...up to you! Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Italy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (10 ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups best-quality chocolate syrup
- 1 cup cabernet sauvignon wine
- 10 -12 marshmallows, roasted
- 15 -20 biscotti
- 1In a sauté pan over medium heat, mix solid chocolate, chocolate sauce and Cabernet. Mix well.
- 2Place 1 roasted marshmallow on a piece of biscotti.
- 3Top with as much chocolate Cabernet sauce as desired (1 to 2 tablespoons), or just dip it into the sauce.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian S'mores Not for the Kids!
Serving Size: 1 (1780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: