Recipe by FKHamer
Italian chicken with potatoes and carrots - a complete meal in the slow cooker! Set it and forget it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 4 -6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 cups baby carrots
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Spray crock-pot with Pam (or use a liner).
- 2. Squirt a small amount of Italian dressing at bottom of crock-pot.
- 3. Place two chicken breasts in crock & Pour some of the Italian dressing on the chicken.
- 4. Sprinkle half of cheese onto the chicken.
- 5. Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
- 6. Place next two chicken breasts into crock-pot, if possible not directly on top of the first breasts.
- 7. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of chicken.
- 8. Pour carrots on top.
- 9. Pour more of the Italian dressing on top of chicken and carrots & Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken and carrots.
- 10. Place potatoes on top. & Pour the remaining Italian dressing on the potatoes.
- 11. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the potatoes.
- 12. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. & Enjoy!