6 hrs 15 mins
Italian chicken with potatoes and carrots - a complete meal in the slow cooker! Set it and forget it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Spray crock-pot with Pam (or use a liner).
- 22. Squirt a small amount of Italian dressing at bottom of crock-pot.
- 33. Place two chicken breasts in crock & Pour some of the Italian dressing on the chicken.
- 44. Sprinkle half of cheese onto the chicken.
- 55. Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken.
- 66. Place next two chicken breasts into crock-pot, if possible not directly on top of the first breasts.
- 77. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of chicken.
- 88. Pour carrots on top.
- 99. Pour more of the Italian dressing on top of chicken and carrots & Sprinkle Italian seasoning onto the chicken and carrots.
- 1010. Place potatoes on top. & Pour the remaining Italian dressing on the potatoes.
- 1111. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on the potatoes.
- 1212. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. & Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Slow Cooker Chicken Meal
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.8
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 86.5 mg
- Sodium 1545.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 35.0 g