- 1 lb bulk sausage, mild or hot
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 rolls, kaiser,split and toasted
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sausage with onion and bell pepper in a large skillet until no longer pink, stirring often; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce and basil; simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Fill each roll with sausage mixture and a slice of cheese.