- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large skillet over med to high heat. Add onion, carrot, and celery; Cook until they begin to soften.
- Add chicken to the veggies and cook until opaque, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, 10-12 minutes.