Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a lovely quick dinner! If you want, you can substitute the basil for dried parsley.
- 453.59 g shrimp (deveined with tail)
- 14.79 ml fresh basil (chopped)
- 59.14 ml butter (you can use olive oil instead)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 14.79 ml capers (optional)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- melt butter on sauté pan until it sizzles a little.
- put raw shrimp on the pan, cook until pink and not see through.
- add lemon juice.
- add chopped basil garlic and capers, stir in with shrimp.
- turn down heat.