Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Prep Time 5 min Cook Time 10 min Makes 4 servings
- 1 (12 ounce) packageseapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Italian bread, cut on a diagonal
- ground black pepper
- PREPARE shrimp according to package directions.
- LIFT shrimp from butter sauce (discard butter sauce if desired) and transfer.
- shrimp to a large bowl. Add tomatoes, onion, basil and vinegar. Stir to.
- combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- ARRANGE bread slices on a serving platter or individual plates and spoon.
- shrimp mixture over top.