Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mushrooms, garlic, shrimp and tomatoes, what a great combo.
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 2 (822.13 g) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 118.29 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 226.79 g fettuccine
- 226.79 g raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic.
- Saute for 1-2 min or until green onions start to soften.
- Stir in the tomatoes, parsley and wine.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions and drain.
- Add the shrimp and lemon juice to tomato mixture.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Serve over the cooked fettuccine.
Delicious and pretty dish that everyone at the table thought was great. I used more shrimp and fresh tomatoes for canned. I added some salt, and the table thought it could use lots more fresh cracked pepper. With all the ingredients chopped, measured and ready to go, this went together quickly. Nice fresh shrimp taste without a lot of sauce. A delightful dinner indeed; thank you for posting this.