1/1 Photo of Italian Shrimp Fettuccine
Mushrooms, garlic, shrimp and tomatoes, what a great combo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic.
- 3Saute for 1-2 min or until green onions start to soften.
- 4Stir in the tomatoes, parsley and wine.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- 7Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions and drain.
- 8Add the shrimp and lemon juice to tomato mixture.
- 9Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- 10Serve over the cooked fettuccine.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Shrimp Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.2 mg
- Sodium 550.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 22.4 g