Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a lite, fresh tasting salad! Its a garlic and seafood lovers dream! I created this for a summer family get together and it was a big hit!
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh celery leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 2 cups frozen 'petite' peas
- 2 lbs bay scallops
- 2 lbs small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic, parsley, celery leaves, salt, and corn oil; set aside. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Pour in the peas, and return to a boil. Stir in the scallops, and boil for 3 minutes, then add the shrimp and continue cooking for 1 1/2 minutes more. Drain well, then cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Once the seafood has cooled, toss it with the garlic dressing until coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight before serving. Toss again before serving.