Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Juicy beef, fragrant with garlic, pepper and other spices. A great dish for a crowd, or just freeze the leftovers.
- Trim excess fat from roast.
- Place roast in crockpot.
- Mix water with all.
- seasonings and pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low 8- 10 hours.
- Remove meat, allow to cool slightly and shred, discarding any fat.
- Return shredded meat to broth in crockpot and cook on high until heated through, 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.
- Use a slotted spoon to serve meat on large buns or rolls.