A wonderful Italian cookie with the great flavor of sesame seeds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 3Cut in shortening until texture is like cornmeal.
- 4Mix together eggs and milk.
- 5Add to dough and mix until smooth.
- 6Roll dough into ropes and break off 1 1/2" pieces.
- 7Roll each piece in sesame seeds.
- 8Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for about 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sesame Seed Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 15.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g