Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Mix all ingredients together and store in airtight container.
I made this recipe without using salt. And I didn't have crushed bay leaf, so I omitted it. I used it in a spaghetti sauce and I think it's great. The smell of the spices are great. This is a recipe that I'll do again. Thanks Theresa :) Made for I recommend tag game
I have made this loads of times now! I love this recipe and can't recommend it enough - I know what is in it AND it only takes five mins to whizz up a batch - I usually multiply by 4 and make a bigger jar.
Very nice seasoning. I crushed two average sized bay leaves with a mortar and pestle to achieve the 1 tsp it called for. Thanks for sharing ;)