Recipe by Bec
Try this in your favorite pasta sauce or in Italian meat balls! Makes 1/2 cup.
Top Review by ChefMightyRich
I used my coffee grinder to grind up the mustard seeds, which worked well. It didn't take much time at all to mix it all up and it was great in the meatballs I prepared. My wife won't be buying this expensive spice mix anymore, now that we can make it ourselves and like it so well!
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley, crushed
- 4 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme or 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper