Recipe by crazycookinmama
From a Taste Of Home Magazine. It's a very simple thing to grow together, and it tastes great of everyhing.
Top Review by Barb G.
Very tasty, so easy to make using my spice grinder. I will be making this Italian Seasoning from now on instead of buying the already prepared Italian Seasoning.Thank you for posting this recipe.
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 3 tablespoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes