1/3 Photos of Italian Seasoned Meatloaf for Two
1 hr 10 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
The original recipe was found in the 1998 edition of Taste of Home's " The Best of Country Cooking ".I did add alot of different ingredients that wasn't in the original, but I still wanted to thank Kim McMurl of Fargo, North Dakota for sending the original into them.Make sure to let meatloaf " rest " for a few minutes, so it won't fall apart when you slice it. Submitted to " ZAAR " on October 28, 2009.
My Private Note
small l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion flakes (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb uncooked ground pork
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl mix well the first 9 ingredients.
- 3Add pork and mix well.
- 4Shape into a loaf and place into a small greased rectangular baking dish.
- 5Mix together topping ingredients, and pour over meatloaf.
- 6Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Seasoned Meatloaf for Two
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.6
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 190.7 mg
- Sodium 1317.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.6 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: