- 4 medium potatoes, thiny sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In greased cassarole arrange half the potatoes, onions, mozzerella and parmesean cheese.
- Repeat the layers.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, milk, seasoning and garlic.
- Pour over the layered potatoes and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 400 F or 200 C for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 10 more minutes or until potatoes are tender.