Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this one buried in the recipe box. Haven't made it for years, but I do remember it being good.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1 (5 ounce) package scalloped potatoes mix
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Combine water, tomatoes and basil in saucepan. Bring to boil.
- In greased 2 qt casserole combine potato mix, cheese and 1.2 can of onions.
- Stir tomato mixture into potatoes.
- Cover, bake 40 - 45 minutes at 400.
- Uncover, top with remaining onions, bake an additional 5 minutes.