Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Vegetarian Times September 2009.
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped kalamata olive
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Beat neufchatel, parmesan, milk, and garlic with electric mixer until creamy.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over bottom of clear glass serving dish.
- Spread pesto over cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts.