Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nigella Express; must use a top quality tomato and chile pasta sauce; a regular pasta sauce won’t do.
- Heat the chile oil in a skillet and add the sausages; separating the links and letting them fry for about 5 minutes until they are colored.
- Add in the Marsala and let the pan bubble for a minute or so, then pour the tomato chile sauce and water over the sausages.
- Simmer for 15 minutes while you make the polenta; prepare polenta according to package directions except use chicken stock rather than just water.
- When the polenta is cooked, whisk in 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Divide the polenta among 6 warm plates and top with the sausages and hot tomato sauce. If you have more sauce than you need per plate, just pour it into a little pitcher for people to add as they want.