Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Easy to do with fabulous taste!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g Italian sausage
- 1 small onion
- 425.24 g canfire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1419.54 ml chicken broth
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 118.29 ml orzo pasta
- 226.79 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Remove sausage from casing, crumble and saute in olive oil.
- Chop onion fine and add to pan.
- Puree tomatoes in blender and add along with broth and carrots.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add potatoes, orzo, mixed veggies and Italian seasoning.
- Simmer for 20 minutes more or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- If soup becomes too thick, add more broth.
Awesome soup! This was simple and totally delish. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.