1/1 Photo of Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup
Easy to do with fabulous taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove sausage from casing, crumble and saute in olive oil.
- 2Chop onion fine and add to pan.
- 3Puree tomatoes in blender and add along with broth and carrots.
- 4Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Add potatoes, orzo, mixed veggies and Italian seasoning.
- 6Simmer for 20 minutes more or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- 7Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- 8If soup becomes too thick, add more broth.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.1
- Calories from Fat 367
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 64.6 mg
- Sodium 2803.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: