This was in AJC 30 minute challenge: only five ingredients and ready in 30 minutes. It said 4 servings, but next time will double for the 4 of us (I want leftovers). It was absolutely delicious. I used Turkey sausage. Plus I used 1/2 lb. turkey bacon as I only had 1/2 lb. sausage!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In stock pot over medium heat, crumble sausage and cook until no longer pink. If necessary, drain all but 1 tablespoon fat.
- 2Add onion and saute until softened.
- 3Add chicken broth, cannellini beans and tomatoes.
- 4Stir to combine.
- 5Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or longer if you need to.
- 6Enjoy a quick and easy but really delightful meal.
- 7Serve with crusty bread and fruit salad; I had apples and grapes sprinkled with fresh lemon juice in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage, Tomato and White Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 1124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 42.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic