Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an adopted recipe from the Great Adoption February 2005. I've tried it out and reduced the water as I felt that it was a tad wet. Enjoy!
- 5 lbs pork butt (Coarse Ground)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Put everything except minced meat into a big bowl. Stir to mix evenly.
- Put in minced meat and mix well.
- Shape into patties or stuff into casing.
- Freeze if you want to.
Very nice and fresh tasting. Awesome on its own or with some spaghetti sauce.